Who should to come?
This busy one day training course is suitable for:
- consultants (both external and internal) wishing to add headhunting/executive search abilities to their set of skill
- experienced search consultants wishing to formalise their knowledge
What will you learn?
- Skills in managing client expectations – as a consultant it is your job to give best-practice advice. This session will improve your communication skills and will let you interact better with both clients and partners.
- Headhunting methodology; managing the process; ethics – learn how to manage an assignment in a professional, logical manner ensuring continuity and consistency of results, and how to improve your own reputation along the way.
- Contact collection – how to find the best contacts to achieve your goal and how to get through the difficulties, how to beat the next potential obstacle – the receptionist, secretary or PA. Learn how to get through time and time again, no matter the situation.
- Commitment and control – those first few opening moments over the phone are crucial. You have to extend your “air time” into a meaningful two-way fact-finding conversation. You will learn the right and tested ways to do it.
- The headhunt call and subsequent conversations – learn the methodology and psychology behind a truly effective connection with a prospective candidate.
- Overcoming objections and reactions – Where did you get my name from?”, “I’m happy where I am”, “Who’s your client?” and a dozen others come up again and again. Being able to overcome these responses to the candidate’s satisfaction is the key to starting a long-lasting business relationship. This session will give you the tools to do that.
How to become a headhunter
Sign up for our next session by filling in our contact form and we will give you all the tips and tricks you need to become a successful headhunter.